Potatoes with Paprika Sauce
This side pairs well with seared steak or fried eggs.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2012
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (4 medium), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, 35 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and paprika; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve potatoes with sauce.