Under 30 Minutes
Green Beans with Olives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 jar (9 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
This whole dish can be made ahead and packed up to go. Refrigerate overnight and let it come to room temperature before serving.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender and bright green, about 6 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse olives, parsley, anchovies, oil, and vinegar until olives are finely chopped. Add to beans and stir to combine. Season with pepper. Serve at room temperature.
SourceEveryday Food, March 2012