Under 30 Minutes
Green Beans with Olives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 jar (9 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
This whole dish can be made ahead and packed up to go. Refrigerate overnight and let it come to room temperature before serving.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender and bright green, about 6 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse olives, parsley, anchovies, oil, and vinegar until olives are finely chopped. Add to beans and stir to combine. Season with pepper. Serve at room temperature.