Add a festive touch to your game-day party spread with a football-themed cutting board. To care for your cutting board, oil it about once a week to prevent it from drying out.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2012
Tools and Materials
Cutting Board How-To
- Using pliers, attach angled point to heating tool. Plug in tool, turn on, and allow to heat up for 5 to 10 minutes before using.
- Download, print, and cut out template, leaving a 1/4-inch border around the design.
- With double-sided tape or glue stick, attach template to carbon paper, carbon side down.
- Place template in desired position on cutting board and trace with pencil to transfer design onto board. Remove template.
- Trace transferred design with heat tool, pressing and holding the tool to the wood for three to five seconds for each dot. Continue until design is complete.
Martha Stewart Crafts Multipurpose Heat Toolavailable from Plaid; cutting boards available from Totally Bamboo; all other tools and materials available from your local crafts or office supply store.