Use this recipe with the Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, January 2012
- 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, vinaigrette, sugar, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil to combine.