Use this recipe with the Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, January 2012
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegars, soy sauce, shallots, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper. Slowly add olive oil to bowl, using an immersion blender to emulsify.