Tools and Materials
- Adhesive stencil set
- Ceramic reusable coffee mug
- Foam pouncer
- Martha Stewart Crafts multi-surface craft paint
- Shallow dish of water
- Brush and stencil cleaner
Personalized Coffee Mug How-To
- Place adhesive stencil on ceramic mug; rub gently to adhere completely.
- Use a foam pouncer to apply paint, being careful not to go over the edges of the stencil.
- Peel off stencil; allow paint to dry. If stencil is to be immediately reused, place in a shallow dish of water to rinse. Use brush and stencil cleaner to clean stencil completely after use.
Adhesive stencil sets, pouncers, craft paint and brush, and stencil cleaner from Martha Stewart Crafts. "I Am Not a Paper Cup" ceramic thermal mug from Decor Craft.