1 of 6
"Their unexpected flavor combos are thoughtful and delicious without being gimmicky. Pepita with toasted coriander and lime zest is so good!” -- Lauren Tempera, editorial assistant
Large velvet heart box, chokolajchocolate.com.
2 of 6
“These unusual flavor combinations are so exotic. If they stopped making them tomorrow, I’d probably lose a few pounds!” -- Abigail Libers, associate editor
Slates, in Mango Paprika, Orange Hazelnut, Saffron Nut Chikki, Caramelized Hazelnut, and Rose Hip Pistachio, xocolatti.com.
3 of 6
“With high-quality chocolate and sea salt, these gooey marshmallow treats are like fancy Mallomars.” -- Miranda Crowell, features editor
Caramel marshmallows, vosgeschocolate.com.
4 of 6
“The stem is filled with chewy caramel, and the cap is crunchy toffee and dark chocolate. Both have subtly different buttery tastes.” -- Lucinda Scala Quinn food editorial director,
5 of 6
“This chocolatier has such a passion for candy making, which you can taste in these salty caramels. It’s hard to eat just one!” -- Kristina Kurek, associate food editor
Salted caramels, gailambrosius.com.
6 of 6
“Not only is the packaging exquisite, but hands down, this is the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted -- and I’ve sampled my fair share.” -- Ayesha Patel, deputy creative director
Prestige Box, laduree.fr.
You Just Viewed
Chocolates We LoveReplay
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Decorate with Brass
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- The Barest Simmer
- A Blueprint for Color
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways