Tools and Materials
- Dusty miller
- Sea thistle
- Mountain laurel
- Lady's mantle
Low Centerpiece How-To
1. Line a low, wide glass bowl with hydrangea foliage.
2. Create a base with blocks of soaked floral foam, covering as much surface area as possible.
3. Place large hydrangea blooms evenly to create a balanced structure that can support the rest of the flowers.
4. Add dusty miller and sea thistle along the lower edges.
5. Fill In with roses, echinops, astrantia, and mountain laurel, distributing colors evenly.
6. Turn the bowl frequently as you work to keep arrangement balanced.
7. Finish by placing stems of clematis and lady's mantle and branches of blueberries, using their color and texture as accents.