Simmer these little nuggets with garlic in a low-sodium chicken broth.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 bunches Broccolini (2 pounds), trimmed
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
In a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add Broccolini and chicken broth; season with salt and red-pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high and cover. Reduce heat and simmer until Broccolini is tender but still bright green, about 15 minutes. Transfer Broccolini to a platter. Increase heat to medium-high and simmer broth until reduced by half; pour over Broccolini.