Roasted Squash with Parmesan and Herbs
Serve this versatile side dish alongside baked pork chops or chicken.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 6 cups Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium. Add shallots and garlic and cook until softened, 7 minutes. Stir in thyme and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add squash and toss to combine. Cook until warmed through. Stir in parsley and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.