Classic Chicken-Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup Base (10 cups broth and 4 cups shredded chicken)
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 medium celery stalks, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large pot, bring broth to a boil over high. Add carrots, celery, and potatoes. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, 14 to 16 minutes. Stir in chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until chicken is warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes.