Chunky Avocado and Feta Dip
Got extra avocados and feel like doubling up on dips? Make this Avocado and White Bean Dip too.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 avocados, diced small
- 1 scallion (white and light-green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/4 cup packed fresh dill leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together feta cheese, avocados, scallion, bell pepper, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.