For many, cilantro is the key to making the best guacamole. Serve this with chips, crackers, or crudites.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 4 avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, lightly mash avocados, then stir in lime juice, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, red onion, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.