Avocado Citrus Salad
This healthy blend of fruits (including avocado) and salad items is a refreshing change from the usual greens.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Photography: Scheimpflug Digital
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2012
- 1 grapefruit, peel and pith removed
- 1 large navel orange, peel and pith removed
- 3 ounces baby arugula (3 cups)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 scallions (white and light-green parts only), thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Working over a medium bowl, cut out grapefruit and orange segments, then squeeze juice from membranes.
Place arugula on a platter and top with avocados, radishes, and citrus segments with juices. Drizzle with oil, top with scallions, and season with salt and pepper.