1 of 10
Chocolate Cinnamon Cake
Mmm. Texas sheet cake gets a moist and flavorful almondmilk makeover.
2 of 10
Banana Cream Pie
A dessert classic full of fresh bananas and perfectly lactose-free.
3 of 10
Rich, creamy and oh, so chocolaty.
4 of 10
Delicious Mango Smoothie
Creamy almond milk and sweet mango create a memorable low-fat pick-me-up.
5 of 10
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy these fresh, gooey and hot from the oven with – what else? – an ice cold glass of Silk.
6 of 10
Pear Cranberry Scones
Sweet pears and tart cranberries combine in crumbly scones under a fresh orange glaze.
7 of 10
Chocolate Cherry Bread Pudding
If you're feeling truly decadent, top this rich treat with maple syrup, caramel sauce or whipped cream. Indulge!
8 of 10
Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
These amazingly scrumptious brownies are dairy and gluten-free!
9 of 10
Silk® Chocolate Truffles
This rich, decadent treat is perfect for guests or gifts during the holidays.
10 of 10
Mexican Hot Chocolate
The perfect antidote to a cold winter day. Olé!
You Just Viewed
Silk Valentine's Day RecipesReplay
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Blueprint for Color
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho