Tools and Materials
- Photo paper
- Decorative card stock
- Glue stick, double-sided tape, or photo corners
- Decorative stickers
- Pen or stamp setting kit
Custom Holiday Photo Card How-To
- Print a 4 inch-by-6 inch photo onto photo paper.
- Attach photo to center of an approximately 5 inch-by-7 inch piece of decorative card stock using a glue stick, double-sided tape, or photo corners.
- Embellish around photo with dimensional, decorative stickers as desired.
- Write or stamp message onto back of card and place in slightly larger envelope (A7; 5 1/4 inches by 7 1/4 inches) to mail.
Snowlace and Woodland paper pads and mat pads, stamp setting kit, snowflake photo corners, and decorative stickers available from Martha Stewart Crafts. A7 envelopes available from Paper Presentation.