Tools & Materials
- Craft brush
- White glue
- Wooden bears
- Glittering tray
- Tinsel glitter
- Skewer or toothpick
- Plastic squeeze bottle with fine tip
- Ornament hooks
Glittered Bear Ornaments How-To
- Using a paintbrush, apply white glue to one side of wooden bear.
- Place bear in glittering tray, glue side up, and shake tinsel glitter on to glue until completely covered. Let dry, about 15-20 minutes.
- Once dry, shake off excess glitter and repeat glittering process on other side of bear.
- Once both sides of bear are glittered and dry, wipe along the edge to remove any excess glitter. Use a skewer or toothpick to clean in tighter areas, if needed.
- Using a plastic squeeze bottle fitted with a fine tip, apply glue along the edges of the bear, working in sections, gluing and glittering as you go.
- Once glue is completely dry, attach ornament hook to bear and hang on your tree!
Tinsel glitter and glittering trays available from Martha Stewart Crafts. Wooden bearsavailable exclusively from Lindahl Woodcrafts for Martha Stewart Crafts. All other tools and materials available from your local crafts- or art-supply store.