Tools and Materials
- Armature wire
- A cylinder-shaped item that fits your wrist, such as a jar
- Wire cutters
- Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand® Mambo Yarn
- Rhinestone chain
Chunky Yarn Bangle
- Make a bracelet base by forming armature wire around a jar or other cylinder-shaped item. Continue to wrap around until you achieve the desired width, about 13 times.
- Use wire cutters to snip the end, and slip off jar.
- Slide yarn under one coil, and wrap around until the entire bracelet is covered.
- Secure the end with a knot, and snip on the inside of the cuff.
- Embellish by wrapping rhinestone chain on top.
Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn available at marthastewart.lionbrand.com.