1 of 10
Telegraph the pastoral style of a character out of Marcel Pagnol’s "My Mother’s Castle" in this cotton blouse with a bow neckline (usonline.apc.fr).
2 of 10
Wooden Serving Bowl
This handcrafted mango-wood white fade wooden serving bowl (conranusa.com) adds a warm touch to your table.
3 of 10
Dark spirits please the palate more intensely thanks to the design of the On the Rise brandy glass (in Amethyst, anthropologie.com); its unexpected purple hue satisfies the eye.
4 of 10
A bucolic vista is served on this ceramic country estate dinner plate (juliska.com).
5 of 10
Striped, checked, and tartan patterns in this trio of black, ivory, and cream-toned cafe noir tea towels (farmhousewares.com) in a small wooden box are straight-up brasserie cool.
6 of 10
Rustic vintage grain sack crossed with a feminine shape makes this beau clutch (sharphilldesigns.com) tres chic.
7 of 10
Conjure images of Marseille while strolling down Main Street in this lambswool, cashmere, and rabbit-hair fisherman's cap (in Dark Grey Heather, ralphlauren.com).
8 of 10
Polka Dot Bandanna
Bardot it up by wearing this overdyed chambray selvedge polka dot bandanna (in Indigo, by the Hill-Side, from hickorees.com) as a headband, or simply loop it around your neck.
9 of 10
Seagrass Pedestal Stand
Boule, baguette, brioche -- bread, French or otherwise, will enjoy a higher profile on this woven seagrass pedestal stand (williams-sonoma.com).
10 of 10
Enamel coated inside and out, this cast-iron braiser (3 1/2 qt., in Dune, lecreuset.com) not only allows you to braise, poach, sear, roast, stir-fry, or brown meats to your coeur’s content, it also makes an ideal serving piece.
You Just Viewed
Stylish Ideas for a French-Themed Get TogetherReplay
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Blueprint for Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Decorate with Brass
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter