- Servings: 4
Source: Mad Hungry
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema (or sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested, lime cut into wedges
- 4 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Preheat a double-burner cast-iron grill over high heat.
Peel husks away from corncobs and tie down over stalk with thin strips from a soft inner husk. Remove silk from cob and rinse husks in cold water to prevent them from burning when grilled.
In a small bowl, stir together crema, cilantro, and lime zest.
Grill corn, turning occasionally, until kernels are blackened in spots, about 5 minutes.
Remove corn from grill and slather with crema mixture. Transfer corn to a serving platter and sprinkle queso fresco and chipotle chili powder evenly over corn. Garnish platter with lime wedges and serve immediately.