Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand® Yarn Glitter Eyelash Loom-Knit Multicolor Scarf
Source: Martha Stewart
About 7 by 42 inches (18 by 106.5 cm)
- MARTHA STEWART CRAFTSTM/MC LION BRAND® YARN GLITTER EYELASH (Art. #5800) #513 Garnet 1 ball (A), #533 Orange Topaz 1 ball (B), #595 Tourmaline 1 ball (C), or colors of your choice
- MARTHA STEWART CRAFTSTM/MC LION BRAND® YARN Knit & Weave Loom Kit
11 stitches = about 4 inches (10 cm). Exact gauge is not essential for this project.
- Follow loom manual instructions for SINGLE KNITTING for how to cast on, knit, bind off, and change color.
- Scarf is knit on only one side of the loom. Loom is configured into a rectangle to make it easier to hold.
- Small pegs are only used to hold loom together. Do not knit onto small pegs.
Use the following pieces:
(2) 36-hole pieces
(2) 6-hole pieces
(2) U-shaped pieces
Connect pieces to form a rectangle as follows:
36-hole piece > 6-hole piece > U-shaped piece > 6-hole piece > 36-hole piece > U-shaped piece.
Place one small peg in each connecting hole to hold loom together.
Insert 20 large pegs into every other hole along one long side of assembled loom (20 working pegs placed).
Following loom manual instructions, with A, cast onto all working pegs.
Rows 1-16: With A, knit. Change to B.
Rows 17-28: With B, knit. Change to C.
Rows 29-48: With C, knit. Change to A.
Rows 49-58: With A, knit. Change to B.
Rows 59-78: With B, knit. Change to C.
Rows 79-92: With C, knit. Change to A.
Rows 93-116: With A, knit. Change to B.
Rows 117-134: With B, knit. Change to C.
Rows 135-154: With C, knit.
Thread yarn ends into yarn needle provided with loom and weave ends into the fabric of the Scarf.
Every effort has been made to produce accurate and complete instructions. We cannot be responsible for variance of individual knitters or crocheters, human error, or typographical mistakes.
©2011 Lion Brand Yarn Company, all rights reserved.