Steak Sandwich Wrap
This time of year is filled with fancy fare, so we all need a change of pace during the week. This simple steak wrap is tasty, and extremely gratifying.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Romulo Yanes
Source: Everyday Food, December 2011
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce Parmesan, grated (1/2 cup)
- Coarse salt
- 2 pieces lavash flatbread or sandwich wraps
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cooked steak, thinly sliced (reserved from Steak au Poivre with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high until fat is rendered and bacon is crisp, 8 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt and Parmesan; season with salt. Spread yogurt mixture over half of each lavash piece. Spread mustard on other half. Layer steak, bacon, onion, and arugula on each lavash piece and roll up. Cut each roll into four pieces.