Maple Toasted Nuts with Coconut
The menu at your afternoon get-together need not be fussy. Toasted nuts dressed up with coconut make an easy snack.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup large unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
In a bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined.
Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until mixture is toasted and golden brown, 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.