Photography: Rob Tannenbaum
Source: The Martha Stewart Show
- 1 cup whole blanched whole almonds
- Classic Steamed Couscous
- 3/4 cup Spiced Prunes, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons Clarified Butter for Couscous with Prunes and Toasted Almonds
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Coarse salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place almonds on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes until golden brown (break open to check). Let cool.
Combine almonds with couscous, prunes, clarified butter, lemon juice, chives, and cinnamon; season with salt.