Roasted Cauliflower with Hot Cherry Peppers and Bread Crumbs
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup finely sliced, stemmed, and seeded hot cherry peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup crushed Garlic Croutons or store-bought croutons
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place cauliflower florets in a small roasting pan. Add olive oil and salt and toss until cauliflower is well coated.
Transfer baking dish to oven and roast until edges begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Toss cauliflower and continue to roast, tossing every 5 minutes, until tender but firm and well browned all over, about 10 minutes.
Remove cauliflower from oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add cherry peppers, pepper juice, and parsley; toss to combine and season with salt. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with crushed croutons just before serving.