Tools and Materials
- Mat board
- Craft knife
- Small paintbrush
- Craft glue
- Silver glitter
- Thick needle
- Metallic cord (if making ornaments)
- Wire (if making a topper)
- Print template for the size of star you want to make, and cut out.
- For each star, trace template piece twice on the mat board, and cut out with craft knife.
- Fit the 4 pieces together. Brush the assembled star with glue, and spoon glitter over it. Let dry.
- For the ornament stars, use the needle to poke a hole through the top point, and add a hanging loop of metallic cord. For a tree topper, poke 2 holes halfway up the bottom arm of the star, and thread wire through them to attach to the top of the tree.
Fine glitter, in White Gold, by Martha Stewart Crafts, from michaels.com.