- 12 ounces baby bok choy, halved lengthwise, washed, and drained
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Place bok choy in a steamer basket set over a wok or pot of simmering water. Steam, covered, until bok choy is crisp tender, 5-7 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk to combine yogurt, parsley, chives, lime juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Spread over bok choy to serve.