- Pan drippings from Turkey with Brown-Sugar Glaze
- 1 to 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
While turkey rests, pour pan drippings through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl. Discard solids. Skim fat and reserve 3 tablespoons. Add broth to drippings to measure 4 1/2 cups.
Set pan across two burners and heat over medium. Add reserved fat and white wine. Cook, stirring and scraping up browned bits with a wooden spoon, until mixture thickens and holds a trail, 3 minutes.
Add flour and whisk to combine. Continue whisking until flour tastes fully cooked, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly whisk in dripping mixture. Cook, whisking, until gravy is thickened, 8 minutes. If desired, strain gravy through sieve. Stir in vinegar. Season with salt and pepper; keep warm until serving.