Startle guests with flying bats attached to the ceiling in your creepy corridor.
Tools and Materials
- Fishing line
- Rubber bats
- Staple gun
- Dowel or stick
Hanging Bat How-To
- Thread a length of fishing line through the tail of a rubber bat.
- Find the center point of the elastic string that comes attached to the bat and staple it to the ceiling of the Creepy Corridor.
- Repeat 4 to 5 times to create a small cluster of bats.
- Thread all the loose ends of fishing line through the top of the Creepy Corridor back wall and tie onto a stick or dowel.
- Pull stick back so that bats become flush with the ceiling and release when unsuspecting children walk by.
Rubber bats from Oriental Trading.