Hallway of Horror
Filled with blood, eyeballs, and hands, the motto for this haunted hallway is "The more gruesome the better."
Tools and Materials
- 1-inch PVC pipe and couplings
- White or clear flame-retardant plastic sheeting
- Cable ties
- Red paint
- 2-inch-thick upholstery foam
- Mannequin parts
- Sticky eyeballs
- Red twine
- Latex gloves
- Paint and food coloring to embellish/distress "body parts"
- Strobe lights
- Colored light bulbs
Hallway of Horror How-To
- Use PVC pipes to make a hallway framework of desired height and length. Connect pieces of pipe with corresponding elbow joints and couplings.
- Drape structure with plastic sheeting, securing to pipes with cable ties. Splatter with red "blood" paint.
- Line floor with upholstery foam and cover with a layer of plastic sheeting.
- Hang cadaver-colored mannequin parts, sticky eyeballs on red twine "veins," and plasma-colored gelatin-filled surgical gloves from PVC pipes with cable ties. Trim ends of cable ties.
- Illuminate with strobe lights and red light bulbs.