Fancy, royal-inspired headpieces made of easy and affordable ... pasta!
Tools and Materials
- Fabric- or ribbon-covered plain headbands
- Pasta in a variety of shapes
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Circles cut from cardboard, or half of a small Styrofoam ball
- Circle cut from felt to match cardboard or Styrofoam
- Craft paint
Pasta Fascinator How-To
- Using cardboard or Styrofoam ball as a base, glue pasta into a creative shape with hot glue. We made flowers by arranging 5-6 jumbo shells in a circle.
- Paint fascinators desired color(s). Add finishes such as gloss or glitter, as desired.
- Glue base with pasta design onto headband. Glue felt circle underneath design, sandwiching headband, to secure design and protect hair.
Martha Stewart Crafts 10-Color Satin Paint Set from Plaid.