Personalize your party decorations with an easy-to-make photo craft that celebrates your loved one from ultimate party planner Darcy Miller.
Tools and Materials
- Plain white printer paper
- Xyron Creative Station with laminate/permanent adhesive cartridge
- Cardboard circles, 3 1/2-4 inches in diameter
- Craft knife or scissors
- Bone folder
Photo Coaster How-To
- Print photos on plain paper. Run each photo through Xyron Creative Station with laminate/permanent adhesive cartridge.
- Peel off backing from photo and affix to one side of cardboard circle. Tip: Hold photo up to light to line up circle, if necessary.
- Cut away excess with a craft knife or scissors. Burnish photo onto circle with a bone folder.