Milk and Cookies Smoothie
Adding milk ice cubes makes for a cooler, thicker drink.
- Servings: 3
- Yield: Yields three 8-ounce servings
Source: Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup milk ice cubes (about 7 cubes)
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/2 cup crushed English tea biscuits
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, to taste
In a blender combine milk, milk ice cubes, banana, cookies, peanut butter, and honey. Puree until smooth. Divide between serving glasses and serve immediately.