Glazed Carrots for Roast Turkey Dinner
Glazing carrots with orange juice enhances their natural sweetness.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, November 2011
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 pounds baby carrots, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice (from 4 to 5 oranges)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Melt butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add carrots, orange juice, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.