- 3 orange wedges, unpeeled and cut in small pieces
- 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup for Crash Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Belvedere Pomarancza (orange-flavored vodka)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1/4 ounce Cruzan mango-flavored rum
- 1 sprig fresh mint, for garnish
In a large glass, combine the orange wedges, without straining, and simple syrup. Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, press to break down the orange pieces. Add the lime and pomegranate juices and the vodka. Fill glass with ice, cover and shake vigorously. Pour into tumbler glass. Top with rum. Garnish with sprig of mint. Serve immediately.