Under 30 Minutes
Grilled-Peach Pizzas with Prosciutto
This pizza reminds us just how great peaches can be in savory dishes. After a turn on the grill, the fruit becomes a smoky-sweet counterpoint to salty cured ham, mozzarella, and aromatic basil leaves.
- 2 peaches, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 Grilled Pizza Dough crusts
- 12 thin slices prosciutto, cut in half
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Heat grill to high. Grill peach wedges, flipping, until caramelized, about 2 minutes per side.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or heat grill to medium). Sprinkle cheese on grilled pizza crusts. Bake or grill, covered with lid, directly on grates, until cheese melts and is bubbling, about 8 minutes (time may vary slightly if grilling). Remove from oven or grill. Top with peaches, prosciutto, and basil. Drizzle with oil.