Orange Glaze for Zucchini Bundt Cake
This recipe goes with Zucchini Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 3â„4 cup (enough for one 8-inch cake)
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2011
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest, plus 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Whole milk, as needed, for thinning
Whisk together sugar and cardamom. Whisk in orange zest and juice, and whisk until mixture has the consistency of thick honey. If mixture is too thick, whisk in milk, 1 teaspoon at a time.