Make an entrance memorably creepy, just in time for Halloween.
Tools and Materials
- Black acrylic paint
- Vinyl snakes, orientaltrading.com
- Floral wire, 20-gauge, save-on-crafts.com
- Black water-based spray paint, in Shock Black by Montana Gold, dickblick.com
- 18-inch grapevine wreath, save-on-crafts.com
Wriggling Snake Wreath How-To
1. Paint grapevine wreath using water-based spray paint; let dry.
2. Paint vinyl snakes in assorted shapes and sizes using acrylic paint; let dry.
3. Attach snakes to wreath: For flat snakes, twist floral wire around in 2 places, thread wire into wreath, and secure at back. Coiled snakes can simply be wrapped around wreath.