1 of 7
Creamy Crab Chowder
This chowder features tender, delicately flavored crabmeat and colorful bits of zucchini and sweet pepper. It's even more enticing with bouquet garni seasoning-a mixture of several aromatic herbs that is frequently used in French cooking.
2 of 7
Creamy Herbed Chicken
Chicken breasts are simmered in a creamy herb sauce flavored with cloves, thyme and bay leaves.
3 of 7
Creamy Garlic Potatoes
In this comforting and hearty casserole potato slices are pan fried before they are baked in a creamy garlic sauce.
4 of 7
Banana-Pecan Streusel Bread Pudding
This fruity bread pudding makes a satisfying dessert or a pleasing dish for a Sunday brunch. For chocolate lovers, sprinkle 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces over the top of pudding after removing from oven.
5 of 7
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
For the best flavor, toast the pecans before adding to the pastry. To toast pecan halves or pieces, spread in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, watching carefully and stirring once or twice to avoid burning.
6 of 7
Almond Mocha Ice Coffee
7 of 7
Easy Iced Latte
Serve this refreshing coffee drink after brunch, lunch, or dinner in place of dessert.
You Just Viewed
Tasty Recipes from the LACTAID(R) BrandReplay
- A Blueprint for Color
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Decorate with Brass