Grilled Corn with Cilantro and Sesame
This simple seasonal side is easy to make and goes well with sauteed shrimp, grilled fish, or steak.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until kernels are tender and charred in spots, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sesame oil, ginger, jalapeno, and cilantro; season with salt and pepper.
Transfer corn to a platter and spread sesame oil mixture over cobs. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds and serve.