Chopped Green Bean and Celery Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
This crunchy green salad is easy to whip together as a side dish to fried chicken, baked cod, or seared steak.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil. Add green beans and celery; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.