- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 3 ears corn)
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1 small head radicchio, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Combine vegetables and refrigerate in an airtight container. Add dressing just before serving.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, Parmesan, and honey. Add corn, cucumber, and radicchio; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.