Linguine with Tapenade, Tomatoes, and Arugula
Prepared tapenade is a great pantry item to have on hand for any number of reasons. We love tossing a hearty black olive tapenade with pasta, tomatoes, feta, and parsley for a quick weeknight meal.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons tapenade
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 ounces feta, crumbled (1/4 cup)
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain pasta. In pot, heat oil over medium. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Return pasta to pot, stir in tapenade, and cook until heated through. Add arugula and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among 4 bowls, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with parsley and feta.