Light Tartar Sauce
This sauce uses yogurt in place of some of the mayo to lower the calories without sacrificing taste.
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a small bowl, stir together dill pickle, red onion, mustard, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.