Chicken Marinated in Garlic Oil
It's easy to find whole chicken precut at the store, but you save money if you cut it at home. Don't worry: It's easy. Watch our video on how to cut up a whole chicken.
- 1/2 cup Garlic Oil with some cloves
- 2 lemons, cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole chicken (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine garlic oil and cloves, lemons, parsley, and chicken. Shake to coat and let sit at room temperature 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to overnight).
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Transfer garlic cloves, lemons, and chicken to a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and roast until skin is golden and chicken is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.