Grilled Chicken and Vegetables with Parsley Vinaigrette
Allergen-free: This crowd-pleasing dish doesn't contain gluten, dairy, or nuts, so it's suitable for everyone to enjoy.
- 2 red or orange bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 chicken cutlets (1 pound total)
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried currants or raisins
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Over a high gas flame, roast peppers until charred, 16 minutes, turning frequently. Transfer to a bowl, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and let steam 20 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Toss zucchini with 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill zucchini until browned, about 4 minutes, flipping once. Drizzle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes, flipping once.
Rub peppers with paper towels to remove skin. Stem, seed, and slice into 1/2-inch strips. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Stir in currants, artichokes, and parsley. Arrange chicken and vegetables on a serving platter and drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve warm or at room temperature.