Smoky Herbed Shrimp
This smoky shrimp recipe is an appetizer for a party but you might want to serve it for dinner.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in paprika and sherry vinegar; transfer to serving dish. Top with parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.