Herbed Squash Salad with Yogurt Dressing
This no-cook squash salad is infused with the fragrant flavors of the Mediterranean for a side dish that would pair well with everything from lamb burgers to fried fish.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, combine squash, red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, parsley, and mint. Season with salt and pepper and serve.