Herbed Squash Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Good with lamb burgers, grilled chicken, or fried fish.
In a medium bowl, combine squash, red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, parsley, and mint. Season with salt and pepper and serve.